At Shrooms Valley Farms we want you to have an enjoyable experience whether you’re a beginner or an expert. We want each and every one of your trips to be an experience and we hope that this guide may help with any questions you may have.
Be sure to check out our guide on every Dosage level. This will be a 5 part series:
Microdose – (0.05 to 0.25g)
Mini-Dose – (0.25 to 0.75g)
Recreational Dose – (0.5 to 1.5 g – You’re here!)
Moderate dose – (2 to 3.5 g)
Mega dose (5+ g)
Disclaimer 1: the following is meant to be a guide, it will variety depending on user and is not meant to be taken as an absolute science. This is especially true for low dose levels. As micro-dosing psilocybin becomes more researched and accepted, more accurate information will be available.
Disclaimer 2: There are over 180 psilocybin mushrooms with variation in potency depending on species. P. Semilanceata being the most potent, if you chose to experiment with these fungi reputation of the source is important. www.shroomsvalley.com is a well know and trusted Canadian brand.
Recreational introduction dose (0.5–1.5 g)
· Mood enhancement, euphoria or excitement
· Mild to moderate visuals (e.g. “breathing” environments)
· Increased empathy
· Conversational fluidity
· Increased flow states
· Enhanced senses
· Enhanced appreciation for music, art, etc.
· Increased creativity
· Increased enjoyment of physical activity and everyday tasks
· Finding otherwise mundane things funny or interesting
· Enhanced athletic endurance
· Moderate body high
· Clear come-up, peak, and come-down
· Amplification of mood, positive or negative
· Altered perception of sound
· Time dilation or contraction (time passing more slowly or quickly)
· Increased sensitivity to light
· Pupil dilation
· Difficulty focusing or thought loops
· Difficulty with some tasks
· Difficulty or discomfort socializing
· Frustration at dosage (at lower end)