At Shrooms Valley Farms we want you to have an enjoyable experience whether you’re a beginner or an expert. We want each and every one of your trips to be an experience and we hope that this guide may help with any questions you may have.
Be sure to check out our guide on every Dosage level. This will be a 5 part series:
Microdose – (0.05 to 0.25g)
Mini-Dose – (0.25 to 0.75g)
Recreational Dose – (0.5 to 1.5 g)
Moderate dose – (2 to 3.5 g – You’re here!)
Mega dose (5+ g)
Disclaimer 1: the following is meant to be a guide, it will variety depending on user and is not meant to be taken as an absolute science. This is especially true for low dose levels. As micro-dosing psilocybin becomes more researched and accepted, more accurate information will be available.
Disclaimer 2: There are over 180 psilocybin mushrooms with variation in potency depending on species. P. Semilanceata being the most potent, if you chose to experiment with these fungi reputation of the source is important. www.shroomsvalley.com is a well know and trusted Canadian brand.
Moderate dose (2–3.5 g)
· Strong euphoria or excitement
· Sense of peace
· Mystical experience and feelings of wonder
· Life-changing introspective or philosophical insights
· Increased flow of ideas
· Increased creativity
· Enhanced senses
· Enhanced appreciation for music, art, etc.
· Finding otherwise mundane things funny or interesting
· Strong body high
· Clear come-up, peak, and come-down
· Amplification of emotions, whether good or bad
· Open- and closed-eye visuals (e.g. patterns, auras)
· Time dilation or contraction (time passing more slowly or quickly)
· Unusual physical sensations
· Sensitivity to light
· Wide pupil dilation
· Compulsive yawning
· Fear and anxiety (“bad trip” experiences)
· Difficulty with cognitive tasks